Position: Senior Civil Designer
Experience & Qualifications:
11 years of Experience in Civil Engineering Projects, an Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Scott is a Senior Civil Designer at Urbanise WA with experience in a number of multi-disciplinary infrastructure design and documentation projects.
Scott has worked on numerous of village camp designs, civil subdivisions for both urban and rural, and other major infrastructure developments under the supervision of both Peter Alebakis and Brett Paton. He has established a history for completing major projects correctly and on time.
Fields of Special Competence:
- Experienced in all aspects of designing and drafting for land development design and documentation including bulk earthworks, retaining walls, sewerage, drainage and water.
- Designing and drafting of accommodation villages for Mining operations
- Skilled in using the latest version of both 12D and AutoCAD to carry out his role.
Examples of Previous Projects:
- Byford Glades – Design and Documentation of approximately 200 lots incorporation open channel drainage design and clay soils and high water table.
- Jandakot Type 90 pumping station and pressure main.
- Hazelmere Type 40 pumping station and pressure main.
- Patstone Industrial Subdivision, Collie – Design and Documentation of approximately 100 industrial lots.
- Bibra Lakes subdivision – Design & Documentation of approximately residential 100 lots and also 200 industrial lots.
- Hope Downs Accommodation Village – 680 person
- Strathalbyn rural subdivision – Design and Documentation of approximately 50 lots