Position: Director / Project Manager
Experience & Qualifications:
20 years of Experience in Civil Engineering Projects, Diploma of Civil Engineering and Currently Studying Bachelor of Engineering at Deakin University Geelong
Peter is a Director at Urbanise WA with over twenty years’ experience in project management, design, documentation and supervision of civil projects. His experience is related to the detail design and documentation of all aspects in subdivision of land for residential, industrial and mining use.
Peter has worked with Government and Private Clients in all phases of projects including feasibility, service concept development, detailed design and contract administration. He has established a track record of completing major projects on time and within budget.
Fields of Special Competence:
- Experienced in all aspects of land development design and documentation including bulk earthwork, retaining wall, sewerage, drainage, water and underground power.
- Accommodation villages for Mining operations
- Urban development liaison/subdivision approvals
- Sewer infill design and documentation.
- Water distribution main design and documentation.
- Wastewater pumping station design and documentation.
- Strategic planning for water supply and sewerage schemes
- Water Supply and Hydraulic Modelling
- Supervision / Contract Administration
Examples of Previous Projects:
- Wodgina Village – 272 Persons Accommodation Village design with initial capacity of 100.
- Abydos Temp Village – 152 Persons Accommodation village design with initial capacity of 120.
- McPhee Creek – 252 person accommodation village design with initial capacity of 60.
- Mount Dove – 114 person accommodation village and operations centre with initial capacity of 86.
- Karara Direct Shipping Ore Project – 240 person permanent Village & Preliminary investigation of 640 Permanent & 900 Construction Camp.
- Christmas Creek Camp Permanent Village layout & Bulk Earthworks Design.
- The Ridge Baldivis, Water Distribution Main – Design and documentation of DN500 and DN375 water distribution main.
- Nickol West, Karratha – Design & Documentation of approx. 400 lots incorporating open channel drainage design & minimising construction cost in rock and imported fill.
- Baynton West, Karratha – Design & Documentation of approximately 800 lots incorporation open channel drainage design & minimising construction cost in rock and imported fill.