Experience: 24 years’ experience in the design, drafting and project management of various civil engineering projects.
Brett is a very experienced Senior Civil Designer with over twenty four years background in design drafting for Water Corporation works, major infrastructure developments, urban and rural subdivision, Aboriginal community developments and mining developments.
Brett has worked with Government and Private Clients in all phases of projects including feasibility, service concept development and detailed design. He has established a track record of completing major projects on time and within budget.
Fields of Special Competence:
- Experienced in all aspects of land development design and documentation including bulk earthworks, retaining wall, sewerage, drainage, water and underground power.
- Accommodation villages for Mining operations
- Urban development liaison/subdivision approvals
- Sewer infill design and documentation.
- Water distribution main design and documentation.
Some of the projects that Brett has been involved with are listed below:-
- Public Transport Authority (PTA) – Design and documentation of 10 different Carpark Upgrade for train stations.
- Newman Town Centre Revitalisation – 6 Stages of upgrading to Newman Town Centre.
- Lot 508 Kalgan Drive Newman Strata Lot Development – 178 Strata lot development.
- East Newman Stage 1 to 3 – Design and documentation of over 310 Lot Subdivision
- Wickham South Stage 1 – Rio Tinto Iron Ore / Thinc Projects
- • Wickham South Stage 2 – Rio Tinto Iron Ore / Thinc Projects
- Wickham Townsite Development Projects – Rio Tinto Iron Ore / Thinc Projects
- Karara Direct Shipping Ore Project – 240 person permanent Village & Preliminary investigation of 640 Permanent & 900 Construction Camp.
- Stockland, Port Kennedy – Approx. 450 lots.
- Byford Central – Approx. 550 lots incorporating open drain, clay soils & high water table.
- Aubin Grove (LWP) – “The Walk” Approx. 100 lots and WWPS.
- Baynton West, Karratha (LandCorp) – Design & Documentation of approximately 800 lots incorporation open channel drainage design & minimising construction cost in rock and imported fill.
- St Michel Estate, Rockingham – Design and documentation of over 700 lot residential estate incorporation minimising fill to provide sewer service to estate.
- Byford DN600 & DN500 Water Distribution Main (Aspen Group) – Design & Documentation of approximately 530m of DN600, 1120m of DN500 and 80m of DN400 MSCL Water Distribution Main including bored MRWA and Rail crossings
- PURD PACKAGE B – Design & Documentation of 3 Rail Station carparks. Incorporation construction of new PSP & realignment of existing PSP through proposed station.
- Newman Laboratory (BHP Billiton) – Civil works including earthworks, roads, carpark and services.
Further details of these and other projects undertaken by Brett can be provided upon request.